The onus of the Oman Business Forum’s success and the realization of its goals lies with the members as they are the drivers of OBF’s activities and events. OBF’s management provides the platform and incentives that encourage a common purpose, enrich collaboration and facilitates cohesion among the community.
OBF ensures membership can expand to encompass relevant pillars associated with the business environment that links the public and private sectors.
Mr. Abdulaziz Mohammed Al BalushiChief Executive Officer Oman International Development and Investment Company (Ominvest) Sharakah
Dr. Muhanned Dawood Al Asfoor
Founder of Injaz Development. Injaz is an organization with Omani roots and values and global ambitions, specialized in providing training and development solutions and consulting services in the areas of Human Resources Development and Organizational Development in the Sultanate of Oman and the GCC region. 21 years’ experience in planning for various fields such higher education, banking, training, consultancy and telecommunications. Starting from ministry of Higher education as staff then Deputy Director of Planning Department moving to banking sector as System support and training senior officer then to telecom sector (Omantel) as Regional Manager Dakhilia & Dhahirah then Director Marketing & Product Development and Senior expert - Human resources. Dr. Muhanned got a PhD. In Change management from Lebanon in 2016 and MSc Information System Management from UK in 2001. He has BSc Business Administration from Jordan 1997. Dr. Muhanned is an active, member in social and Proffional activities with a track record of achievement such as:
- Member of public privet partnership program ( PPP) under supervision of Diwan of royal court 2019.
- Member of specialized committees in Oman vision 2040 under supervision of supreme council for planning 2018.
- Support in implementing of Public administration institute strategy 2020.
- Mentor in Public Authority for Small and medium enterprises development (Riyada) since 2015.
- Deputy chairman for the first higher education exhibition in Oman Member of several committees in Oman chamber of commerce since2008
Sh. Salman Rashid Al AraimiChief Executive Officer National Factory for Security & Safety Equipments Sharakah
Eng. Mohammed Hassan Al Theeb
- BS in Electronic Engineering in 1985 from Florida A&M University, USA
- Radio Engineering in 1986 from BBC, U.K.
- Advanced Engineering in Propagation and Radiation 1989 from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), U.S.A
- 1977 - 1994 - Radio Sultanate of Oman Regional Engineer
- 1994 - 1996 - Al Jadd Trading & Contracting Est. General Manager
- 1996 - 2005 - Oman Fiber Optic Co. S.A.O.G. General Manager
- 2005 – 2009 - Salalah Free Zone Co. SAOC Chief Executive Officer
- 2009 – Till date - Omani Integrated Logistic Co. Chief Executive Officer, Member of Logistics Steering Committee – Tanfeedh, Member of Economic Committee – Oman Chamber of Commerce & Industry.